With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
An excellent opportunity to dive in the banking world
Duration: 2 years
Intake / start dates: 5-7 interns on April 1st 2017
Target: students in their 3rd year of university bachelor degree (and 4th year in case you are going to join master
Employment: students work part time (20 hours per week) and are employed by CS Moscow on fixed-term contracts
CS Departments participating in the rotation: Fixed Income, Equities, Investment Banking, Private Banking, Operations,
Financial Accounting, Tax, Product Control, Legal and Compliance. Specific FO dept’s
requirements/preferences will be taken into account for future placements to FO depts.
- each intern spends 6 months in total in the Support Departments (OPS, Financial Accounting, Tax, Product Control, LCD)
- each intern spends 18 months in total in the different FO departments (FID, Equities, IBD, PB)
- individual rotation program for each intern to enable proper distribution & value across CS Moscow
- assessment each 3-6 months
Please be advised that the deadline to apply is 6pm Moscow time February 9, 2017.
1. Fluent English and Russian languages
2. Strong academic records
3. Strong analytical/sales skills
4. Day-time department of the university of the full period of internship
5. Proactive approach
6. Ability to work in multi-tasking environment
7. If you do not have Russian citizenship you must prove your professional knowledge of the Russian language with a certificate issued by the government authorities confirming your Russian language command at the highest (native speaker) level (please attach it to your application).