- Managing M&A, business valuation and financial modeling projects;
- Conducting industry research and analyzing potential M&A opportunities;
- Dealing with management of buyer/seller;
- Preparing financial models, investment memorandums, teasers and other presentation materials required for M&A deals;
- Other M&A related tasks.
- University degree in Finance/Economics;
- 3+ years of experience in Big 4 companies/Corporate Finance/banking(M&A);
- Strong financial modeling skills;
- ACCA/CFA membership is a plus;
- Good understanding of accounting principles and company financials;
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, ability to write an investment memo from scratch;
- Advanced oral and written English;
- High level of responsibility and commitment;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently;
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm.
Remuneration determined according to the interview and significantly depends on the personal skills and value to the company.