EuroChem is a leading mineral fertilizer produce ranking among the top three European and top ten global producers by profitability
Vertically integrate activities with mining fertilizer production, logistics and distribution facilities in Russia, the CIS Europe, Mexico, and South East Asia.
Generating 5 BUSD in revenues with 20'000 employees.
Comprising of more than 50 Legal Entities with its main production units in Russia and Europe (Belgium - Antwerp, Lithuania - Lifosa).
Headquartered in Zug (Switzerland) since September 2014
Audit Team consists of 20 auditors mainly based in Russia
- Manage and conduct the audit fieldwork in line with annual risk based audit plan approved by the audit committee, professional standards as defined by the institute of internal auditors as well as the standards as defined by the Company. Provide independent objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve the organization's operations. Help the organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. Act as Change Agent in disseminating the mandate and value proposition throughout the Company during its transformation to become a more global organization.
- Actively participate in the planning process of certain audits under supervision and guidance of the Auditor in charge.
- Perform the audit fieldwork in accordance with the agreed audit plan under supervision and guidance of the Auditor in charge.
- Build and maintain the relationship with the entity management and staff
- Further develop skills and Competence Development Program of the Internal Audit function.
Operation and Financial Audits:
- Provide input during audit planning process; perform data analytics, review documentation, perform interview.
- Understand the key processes and identify, walkthrough and test the key controls.
- Document the work in line with the company's documentation standards
- Write up audit findings as part of the audit report in a professional language, being clear, concise and fact-based
- Present audit findings as part of the Closing Meeting to entity management under the guidance and supervision of the responsible auditor in charge.
- Actively participate in the Practice Development Team led by practice leaders
- A new function designed to drive and empower change.
- Cultural differences
- Language barriers
- A relatively unexperienced audit function
- Geographical distances
- Commitment to a modern Internal Audit function at Board level and Senior
- Management level. However, general understanding of modern Internal Audit not well disseminated at operational level
- Vertically integrated complex business model
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 1-4 years of Internal or External Audit experience
- University degree or equivalent in business administration / economics or engineering.
- Good oral and written communication skills in Russia and in English