We are one of the largest international professional practices in the CIS, where local and expatriate professionals work closely together as mixed teams, to ensure the right balance of skills and provide premium client service.
Deloitte is investing heavily in building its capability within the Financial Services area and is planning on achieving significant growth through delivering a range of consulting services to top tier Russian and international banks. This role provides the opportunity to join a dynamic and fast growing team
The role will involve:
• Being a part of an experienced team you will have the opportunity to work on challenging consulting projects for major Russian and multinational banks.
• Delivering strategy and operational transformation projects ‑ ranging from long term business strategy advisory projects through performance improvement and cost reduction.
• Personal responsibility for developing and owning project recommendations and documents Opportunity to lead work streams within a project or manage smaller projects with a high degree of independence.
1 year of professional work experience within:
• Business-processes description/modeling/analysis, performance analysis, internal documentation development (regulations, guidelines, analytical reports, business-requirements, etc.) and/or KPIs development;
• Understanding of the main banking processes, how they are connected and managed (preferred, but not mandatory);
(1) Experience in delivering projects for consulting companies (bank projects are preferable, but not mandatory);
(2) TOP-50 commercial banks, leading insurance companies‑strictly in one of the following departments: strategy, organisational development, business-analysis, methodology, internal audit, operational risks, business controlling or project management (relevant industry experience is preferred, but not mandatory);
• Proficient MS Office user (PowerPoint, Excel, Word);
• A high degree of self-motivation, drive and ambition, a high degree of self-discipline and strong time-management skills, a good team-player;
• Excellent communication skills, strong analytical and research skills;
• Willingness to travel if required. Although most work is likely to be in Moscow, specific projects might be located elsewhere in Russia and abroad;