As a Business Analyst, there will be opportunities for you to explore experiences in Business Risk competencies such as Internal Audit, Risk Management and Contract Risk areas.
As a business analyst you will:
• Work as part of the experienced team on complex projects for major Azerbaijani and multinational companies
• Rapid development of project and time management, interviewing and presentation skills.
• Expertise in functional strategies, information technologies, business-processes, organizational design, KPI's, performance management
• Extensive experience in IT management practices and knowledge of current industry trends.
• Continuous professional education and recognized international professional certifications
To be considered you should possess:
• Completed degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Information Technology, or Applied Mathematics
• Understanding of fundamental principles of financial and management accounting, information technologies
• Attention to details and strong analytical skills
• Ability to work in a team and manage multiple tasks
• High degree of self-motivation and strong career aspirations
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and high quality standards
• Strong communication skills
• Understanding of complex business and IT processes, and their related risks.
• Ability to evaluate internal controls and identify opportunities for controls improvement.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Advanced written and spoken Russian and English basis.