Deloitte CIS is currently looking for a Business Analyst in the Consulting department of our Saint-Petersburg office.
Deloitte CIS is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
The Strategy & Operations service area works with client senior management to help them in their efforts to make major decisions and implement improvements that dramatically increase their company's performance by focusing on "executable strategy" and by integrating industry and functional knowledge in corporate strategy, mergers and acquisitions, customer relationships, technology, financial management, supply chain, and operations.
The role will include:
As a Business Analyst in our Strategy & Operations service area, you will work as part of the experienced team on complex operational consulting projects for major Russian and multinational companies. Area of expertise will cover functional strategies, business-processes, cost reduction, organizational design, performance management.
The successful candidate should have:
· University degree in engineering, science or economics / Last-year student
· Strong analytical, problem solving and reporting skills, critical and logical thinking
· Ability to work as part of a team and commitment to achieving results
· Effective interpersonal and communication skills
· Availability for extensive business travel
· Strong mathematical skills (preferred)
· Fluent spoken and written English
· Demonstrated leadership and team-building abilities
· Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
Please submit your CV and motivation letter (written in Russian, approx. 2000 characters) together with your application form. Please ensure that all information in your Deloitte profile is accurate and up-to-date. In the motivation letter you should explain why you are interested in this position and what makes you a suitable candidate for it (you may also describe what consulting projects you have already carried out).