- work as part of a team on portfolio management and new deal closing;
- preparation presentations, pitch books, info memo and other documents;
- preparation documents for Board of Directors meetings;
- support portfolio companies in preparation of business strategy;
- perform industry and company analysis;
- valuation of companies;
- financial modelling.
Your Professional background:
- investment Bank, Private Equity Fund;
- biopharmaceutical and/or medical devices industry;
- strategy consulting firms;
- research department of well-known Investment Bank or PE Fund;
- valuation or M&A groups from Big 4.
- graduate of one of the top universities;
- financial and Technical degree (Biological/Medical as an advantage);
- 2+ years of the relevant experience (for a Chief Analyst position);
- robust financial and analytical skill set;
- high level of financial modelling and presentation skills;
- detail oriented with ability to multitask in a dynamic environment;
- CFA, MBA or specific industrial-applicated/commercial experience is a plus.
Position and compensation level will be based on interview results