The role will be to:
- Participate actively in business and practice development initiatives through designing specific SAP GRC business cases, configuring demo systems and participating in relevant Deloitte round tables.
- Manage or participate in SAP GRC implementation projects according to ASAP methodology.
- Prepare projects documentation (process blueprints, functional/technical requirements, conceptual design, acceptance tests, etc.).
- Design target processes and business roles.
- Configure and customize SAP GRC solutions (Access Control, Process Control and Risk Management) according to client’s requirements.
- Anticipate client needs based on a strong understanding of the client and its industry.
To be considered, you should possess:
- Good understanding of SAP GRC solution functionality (SAP GRC version 10 would be an advantage).
- SAP trainings on SAP GRC and participating in at least one SAP GRC implementation project as a functional consultant/expert.
- Solid understanding of internal control methodology and segregation of duties principles.
- Understanding of SAP Basis and ABAP / Web Dynpro technologies.
- Knowledge of business processes modeling (ARIS, BPWin, etc.).
- Fluent Russian, good written and spoken English.
- Confidence when interacting with all levels of client personnel and SAP implementation team, including functional consultants, business experts and internal auditors. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively with what can often be ambiguous requirements.
- Ability to work under pressure in team as well as alone, and meet tight deadlines.
- Willingness to travel extensively across Russia.
- Diploma in IT from a recognized university.