The role will involve:
- Working as a part of an experienced team on complex consulting and compliance projects for multinational companies operating in all industries (Oil & Gas, consumer business, manufacturing, TMT, etc.).
- Researching and analyzing various sources of client data ‑ compiling clear and concise summaries thereof and presenting such findings to your relevant peers and managers.
- Preparing Russian personal income tax returns;
- Developing tax technical skills constantly, being involved in challenging projects.
- Working as a part of a multifunctional team.
To be considered you should possess:
- University qualification (Tax/ Audit/Finance/Economics).
- Russian tax and social security knowledge.
- Good command of technology knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills ‑ fluent Russian and English and the ability to formulate, present and write concise, clear summaries on tax matters.
- The ability to work effectively in a team and to manage multiple engagements.
- Result orientated with a strong ability to meet tight deadlines.
- A high degree of self-motivation, drive and ambition.
- Strong commitment to providing an excellent client service at all times.
- Ability to work under pressure