Services provided by the group:
- Assessing finance function effectiveness - conducting detailed diagnostics and benchmarking core finance processes;
- Developing a finance function strategy – providing a long-term picture of your finance function, as well as new ideas, instruments, and solutions to improve effectiveness and efficiency;
- Implementing SmartClose — accelerating the closing process to achieve more timely and accurate financial and/or management reporting;
- Developing IFRS/USGAAP, RAS, Tax and management accounting methodologies – making sure the accounting and reporting data meet the needs of internal and external users;
- Assessing and developing a financial function organizational model – Shared Service Centers.
Your responsibilities will include, but may be not limited to:
- conducting analysis to identify various opportunities for improvements;
- assisting in the design, development, test and implementation of new business processes;
- preparing client deliverables;
- preparation and participation in workshops for clients.
Successful candidates profile:
Knowledge and experience:
- completed University degree;
- knowledge of Russian Accounting Standards (ability to pass the test), Knowledge of IFRS, management accounting and tax accounting is an advantage;
- 1+ years of relevant experience in Consulting or Industry;
- relevant professional qualification or certificate is an advantage;
- Russian – native/fluent, English – advanced/fluent (both oral and written).
During the interviewing process you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- People management experience;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work in multitasking environment;
- Availability for overtime work to meet tough deadlines;
- Willingness to travel (Russia and abroad);