The company is searching for Consulting Manager to join it's fast growing team Russia.
- Ability to meet travel requirements - up to 95% of working time
- At least three years of consulting experience, or at least 6 years of experience in operation roles,
- with exposure to performance improvement ideally in mining/resources/heavy industry.
- Demonstrated passion for results, with a track record of achieving tough targets under pressure
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including ability to structure and prioritise effort within an area, and ask the right questions to get to root causes
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to coach, influence and build trust with senior managers, and achieve results though managing a team, prioritising the professional development of team members
- Strong communication skills, including ability to construct compelling arguments supported by the right facts
- Show an ability to influence and multitask
- Excellent academic results
- University degree or equivalent experience with a strong emphasis on quantitative skills, especially:
- Mathematics / Science
- Double degrees and Postgraduate degrees are highly regarded in our firm
- MBA would be an advantage
- To be the frontline change agent in an area of the client’s business
- Overall responsibility for delivering measurable improvements within that area
- Ensure the client achieves sustainable results,
- Coach project team.
- Identify improvement key levers and focus areas
- Prioritise effort according to value and ease of implementation
- Facilitate baseline identification and agree targets with stakeholders
- Develop and manage to aggressive implementation plans to achieve rapid results
- Regularly review progress of ideas with Idea Owners and client managers, and escalate issues quickly to ensure they are addressed before they compromise results delivery