- Oversee full responsibility for country sales store- and field-originated (inclusive Key Account Management, High Volume Sales, Food Service Delivery, Franchise);
- Planing and Implementation of strategic business sales-line extensions:
- Driving continuous improvement of operational efficiency KPIs (Costs, Productivity), along with service level KPIs (Costumer Satisfaction)
- Building Leadership Capabilities within the organization
- Talking with customers, handling their complaints and acting on their suggestions when appropriate
- Maintaining each store’s community involvement via advertising, sponsorships, and promotions
- Achieving business plan objectives and profitability as described in the market operating plan and established financial goals
- Directing and managing market sales efforts, which may include goal setting, sales training, Hot Light times, retail sales, fundraising, up-selling.
- Offering innovative ideas for maximizing sales.
Your Professional Background:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree and minimum of 5 years work experience in Retail Management within a multiple store organization and Retail Buying
- Must have substantial experience in development and growth of retail store chain.
- Three year of experience with Retail Inventory POS Computer System preferred
- Strong organization skills, problem-solving abilities, detailed oriented, solid writing, and oral presentation skills with previous experience leading small technical teams
- Extensive, demonstrated knowledge and expertise in banking laws and regulations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Sound judgment and ability to make decisions and complete tasks under tight deadlines and effectively manage competing priorities