- Deputy to the Chief Accountant with ability to obtain, review, analyze and communicate financial and non-financial data and reports.
- Process and maintain accounting records. Ensure a high quality of accounting accuracy and timeliness of reporting.
- Ensure transactions are recorded, summarized and reported in compliance with policies & procedures, IFRS, RAS, as well as statutory, corporate and tax requirements (as applicable).
- Assist the Chief Accountant with tax (CIT, VAT, property tax, etc) records and fillings and liaise with related departments to understand the substance of the transactions.
Typical accounting & reporting tasks may include the following activities:
- Maintain accounting records (62-1, 62-2 accounts), Sales Ledger;
- Manage and supervise revenue related transactions as required; Clients’ master-data maintenance;
- Process and review the accounting transactions as per the requirements of RF legislation in regards to the assigned areas, e.g. common expenses, medical insurance, fixed assets, etc;
- Accounts Receivable control, reconciliations with customers; Credit control (credit limits exposure, overdue analysis, submission reports to insurance company, etc.);
- Calculation and reconciliation of bonuses to customers;
- Participation on a team with CA in Cash flow and working capital KPIs analysis;
- Supervise monthly accounts closing activities in IFRS and Statutory GAAP; Accruals, provisions preparation;
- Monthly IC reconciliation and invoices issuing;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual reconciliations if required;
- Supervise currency transactions accounting;
- Analysis of 68 accounts;
- Interact with auditors (internal and external);
- Participation in tax audits;
- Preparation and timely submission statistics reporting;
- Participation in stocktaking;
- Coordinate with other team members to accomplish tasks assigned by the Chief Accountant or other officials in the function;
- Drive continuous efficiency and effectiveness in day-to-day activities
Assistance to FD Russia in controlling tasks as follow:
- Participation on a team with FD in budgeting and forecasting;
- Monthly Plan/fact analysis; Management accounting and control;
- Maintenance of planning systems and tools;
Key Performance Indicators:
- Meeting accounting deadlines for monthly, quarterly and annual financial close
- Accounting records are compliant with corporate policies, IFRS, Local accounting/reporting and other local and corporate regulatory requirements
- Good understanding of process work flow so as to define/solve problems and issues
- Lead and operate with minimal supervision and make decisions based on acquired skills and knowledge
- Effective communication with stakeholders to ensure consistent application of key accounting treatments
- Timely and effective implementation of assigned projects/duties
- Ability to work well under pressure and juggle multiple priorities
- Be a role model to demonstrate efficient execution, constant enhancement, ownership of core values.
- Non-recurrence of audit issues and minimum accounting adjustments
- The degree in finance/accounting is required. The ideal candidate should have an in-house experience of both Russian and IFRS accounting; taxation, and finance reporting. Additional trainings and/or professional certification in areas of accounting and finance would also be considered as an advantage.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant accounting experience (ideally in a multi-national pharma or FMCG company)
- Strong experience with Russian accounting standards /IFRS
- Hands on experience of tax and other regulatory requirements, Diploma/Certification in taxation is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Profound knowledge of ERP systems: SAP and 1S
- Experienced User of Excel. Knowledge of Microsoft office applications –Word, PowerPoint etc;
- Strong technical accounting skills, and experience researching and documenting accounting issues
- Working knowledge of English language;
- A generous compensation package depending on the experience and educational background.
- Career and development opportunities in reputable European Company
Excellent working environment, office in the center of Moscow