Our client is looking for experienced candidate to fill in the role of a Finance Consultant with the following responsibilities:
- Daily work with Management of a Company to assist with projects efficiency calculations and participation in the business as a member of the leadership team
- Provide business support for the company in terms of sales consulting services, services costing, accounts receivable.
- Monthly and quarterly financial reporting process for the company (within and as a member of strong Finance Team), including general ledger and subsidiary financial ledgers
- Provide appropriate resources and planning for internal and external financial and process audits
- Implement recommended changes to accounting practices
- Perform financial modeling for different types of services (including project efficiency evaluation)
- Develop and present reports and analyses to the General Manager.
Successful candidate`s profile:
- University, or equivalent Finance, Economics or Technical degree
- Additional finance certificates would be plus e.g. ACCA, CMA (even in process)
- 1-3 years in Big4 or similar (audit department will be plus) or 1-2 years in Financial Analysis \ Financial Controlling
- Very good communication skills and motivation to work in the front office (including regular negotiations with the Clients, supervising junior staff)
- Upper Intermediate English is a minimum requirement