- Managing all financial issues of company (CF planning, approval and control of all payments, receivables, insurance, investments)
- Supervising accounting department
- Managing work of controlling department (production and trade company reports, budgeting, receivables insurance, statistics reports, calculations for production)
- Supervising work of HR department
- Supervising/managing work of procurement department (purchases of raw materials, packaging)
- Supervising, managing work of IT department
- Supervising, managing legal department (claims, property issues, license issues, new emission of shares, shareholders meetings, contracts…)
- Extensive experience in Finance in an industrial environment.
- Correct understanding of the accounting principles and rules (locally and IFRS) to be able to organise and supervise the accounting department
- Computer proficient (usual Microsoft tools but also 1C ERP).
- Should have leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills (Russian and English required).
- Ability to collect, maintain and analyse data.
- Must be able to manage time and determine priorities.