Main tasks and responsibilities
- Participation in consolidation (actual reporting, monthly plans, annual budget) 25-30 Business units in 5 regions.
- Analyze of Business Units reporting and quality of data entry
- Coordination of outputs an inputs with Production / Logistics / corporate finance controlling for planning and budgeting.
- Methodological support of BU finance specialists.
- Support the process of automating reporting in the area of product management (net-backs, premiums and gross margin measurement and monitoring)
- Support roll-out, automation and regular monitoring of business authority limits in the area of product position management and credit limits
- Assist product and regional management in the analysis of selecting the relevant global and regional price indicatives allowing proper benchmarking of pricing performance
- Support market and product profitability analysis and other sales related strategy studies
- Assist development, implementation and monitoring of guidelines in relevant sub-processes of the Sales process standard (e.g. demand planning process)
- University degree in business management with major focus in the area finance, controlling and accounting
- Minimum 3-years practical experience in the area of controlling combined with a good understanding of accounting and finance ideally from the commodity industry
- Strong IT skills on MS office standard software and relevant experience from an ERP systems (e.g. Oracle, SAP, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written command of English and Russian.
Personal requirements and skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Curiosity to understand the business with the ability to link numbers to business events
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Energetic, ambitious and solution oriented
- Ability to work independently, diligently and pro-actively