- Managerial accounting and consolidation of reporting (IFRS included);
- Due diligence and participation in strategy development;
- Analysis of business processes;
- Financial reporting to the shareholders;
- Finance and business planning for groups of assets (monthly forecasts, annual budget);
- Financial and business analysis;
- Control of budgets, expenses and costs;
- Optimization of expenses and cash flows control;
- Development, implementation and monitoring of operating budgets, according to planning objectives and standards of the company;
- Negotiation and meetings with top management of assets as well as shareholders and investors.
- Higher education (Finance, Audit, Economics);
- Oil&Gas industry experience (mandatory);
- Experience with financial control/audit/financial management of Oil&Gas companies;
- Experience with Big 4 firms;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Leadership skills;
- High level of result orientation.
- Fluent English (both written and spoken), in addition to Russian.
Please kindly note that this position is located in Astana, Kazakhstan.
The qualified candidate will be given an attractive package.
WE GUARANTEE CONFIDENTIALITY FOR ALL APPLICATIONS.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.