- Financial management (so that financial transactions, policies, and procedures meet the organization’s short and long-term business objectives and are properly conducted);
- Maintaining a healthy dynamic between entrepreneurism that drives the business forward and risk management;
- Management of financial risks;
- Contribute to strategic planning and decision-making at the top executive level to develop and implement the financial strategy of the group;
- Ensure compliance with the tax/legal/accounting regulations;
- Ensure proper, timely and accurate financial information to various stakeholders (both externally and internally);
- Ensure sufficient level of internal control;
- Evaluate proposed business activities and transactions such as acquisitions, investments, capital expenditure, divestitures, mergers, or the sale of assets to ensure they are financially.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Values aligned with our values;
- Recognized professional financial/accounting qualification;
- Several years experience in the finance at bank, investment company or insurance sphere;
- Several years experience in BIG 4 Audit Firms;
- Demonstrable record of achieving results individually and through others;
- Proven (at least 10 years) effective leadership/management of teams
We value the importance of hiring the best talent, and offer competitive compensation packages and a dynamic working environment.