The successfully hired candidate will be ensuring the competitiveness of the Company’s trading, investments and analytical products and services, by ensuring competitive advantages in products and services. Ensuring appropriate promotion and sales of product and services. The position would require relocation from Russia (Discussed in detail with selected candidates).
- Lead the cross-functional teams in your area – in close partnership with engineering and marketing
- Drive company's long term platform strategy across Mobile, Desktop, Web, UI Platform and
- Internationalization, spearheading key initiatives and driving cross-functional alignment and progress
- Work closely with diverse internal stakeholders across Marketing, Engineering, Customer Support and
- Sales to deeply understand and address platform needs
- Be a champion of company's customers, especially in areas where platform decisions can have material
- user impact
- Work with the rest of Infrastructure and Platform leadership to ensure they’re making the right tradeoffs
- given product and business requirements.
- Partner with Marketing and PR to share the impact of the team’s work with the world
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in working at product development
- Demonstrated technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with engineers
- Launched multiple successful products, preferably on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Windows, macOS
- and/or web)
- Strong communication, influence and cross-functional collaboration skills; able to craft clarity and drive
- focus in complex and dynamic contexts
- Ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Proven leadership managing and growing a strong product owner team
- The needed tools for requirements engineering, user testing and other product work such as Jira, Mixpanel,
- Google Analytics, Optimizely/VWO, Confluence, Slack.
- Fluent English language