Our Audit department not only carries out audits of the financial statements of companies in the Russia region in compliance with local and international standards, but also helps its clients to achieve their business objectives, strengthen risk management and improve transparency.
In conducting an external audit of clients' financial statements, Deloitte CIS holds itself to the standards of independence, professional objectivity, and technical excellence. The audit approach is designed to provide the flexibility to serve the unique circumstances and complexities of clients. The Deloitte CIS approach is to understand a client's business, the risks it faces, its internal controls, and assess the risk of material misstatement of the financials in order to design effective audit procedures. Our professionals bring a comprehensive methodology that leverages the extensive professional and technical resources for clients' specific circumstances.
The role will include:
- Participating in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with Russian and international accounting standards
- Working as part of a team checking client’s financial documents and providing client-focused services
- Interacting with clients on a daily basis, thus expanding your network of finance professionals and industry representatives.
The successful candidate should have:
- Higher education (be a last-year or a Master student) preferably in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Analytical and solution-oriented mind, critical and logical thinking, ability to reach the correct conclusion based on the available facts and arguments
- Ability to work as part of a team and on multiple engagements simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyse information and learn quickly
- Willingness to travel extensively within Russia and C.I.S.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Advanced computer skills.
- 3-4 month paid internship (January-April 2016)
- Full time projects, including business trips
- Extensive training program
- Permanent contract for successful candidates
We are looking for individuals with considerable potential who welcome the challenge of working in a stable growing company. You will join us at an exciting time in our development and will be given the opportunity to take your career to its full potential. We offer exciting opportunities for professional development, an excellent and friendly working environment, challenging tasks and a competitive compensation package.