With a focus on existing and emerging customer needs, we also invest in new facilities and the development of our portfolio of innovative products and solutions.
Over the past 35 years, the Group’s production has multiplied by ten and our turnover by 40. Lhoist operates more than 90 manufacturing plants in 25 countries and has close to 6,000 employees of around 40 nationalities.
Responsible for performing the independent appraisal and review of the financial systems and business operations within the assigned regions according to the internal audit plan. Identification, analysis, evaluation, and recording of sufficient information to achieve the audit engagement’s objectives. Ascertain the extent of compliance with established policies and verify the accuracy of company records as pertaining to assets, liabilities, receipts, expenditures, and related transactions. Ascertain that assets are properly accounted for and adequately safeguarded from loss. Ensure that accounting records are adequate, reliable and properly reflect the transactions of the company. Contribute to the development of auditing policies, procedures and system changes in the light of the audit reviews.
II. Responsibilities and tasks
1.Execution of the annual internal audit plan and engagement performance as directed by the General Auditor;
2.Perform operational and financial audits in accordance with professional auditing standards;
3.Identification, analysis, evaluation, and recording of sufficient information to achieve the audit engagement’s objectives;
4.Discuss audit observations and recommendations with local management at the audit wrap-up meeting;
5.Prepare draft audit reports, expressing opinions on the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control system and the efficiency with which activities are carried out;
6.Follow-up on coverage of audit recommendations;
7.Perform ad-hoc special assignments;
8.Issuance of activity reports to the General Auditor.
- Bachelor/ Master in related business field such as auditing, accounting, business economics or information technology;
- Post-graduate professional audit course preferably a CPA or CIA certification.
- Required experience: 6+ years;
- IT literate: SAP, preferably with knowledge of SAP-GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance);
- Is able to write clearly and succinctly (in English) in a variety of communication settings and styles.
Excellent interpersonal skills:
- Relates well to all kind of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization, with staff from diverse cultural backgrounds;
- Builds constructive and effective relationships;
- Promotes a culture of accountability and ethics;
Personal integrity and professionalism:
- Adheres to an appropriate and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times;
- Practices what he/she preaches;
- Mature and flexible;
- Quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything;
- Analyses both successes and failures for clues to improvement;
- Learns quickly when facing new problems;
Analytical, critical and accurate:
- Spends his/her time and the time of others on what’s important;
- Quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside;
- Makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
- HIGH WAGES(white)+bonuses, medical insurance, company car, mobile payment;
- location: Ekaterinburg;
- compensation relocation;
- business trips: Indonesia, Belgium, Moscow