We are looking for highly qualified individuals with a proven record of academic excellence combined with some work experience as well as:
- Strong analytical skills, logical and structured thinking, creative mind;
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written);
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Power Point);
- Fluency in English;
- Ability to work full day.
Interns are members of the team who assist on our client engagements and have direct interaction with client employees. Generally, expectations are as follows:
- Data crunching;
- Developing approach to assigned pieces of problem;
- Support in identification of key findings.
We offer paid internship, dynamic environment of an international management consulting firm, consideration for a full-time position upon successful internship completion.