- Analysis of business needs, definition of business requirements and preparation of software solutions design to satisfy these requirements.
- For assigned deliveries, this role acts as first IT contact point for business during solution implementation and maintenance;
- Preliminary analysis for new feature requests coming from Compliance department;
- Scope definition / maintenance for Compliance projects; breaking it down into milestones where applicable;
- Cooperating with IT product teams on ad-hoc basis during solution implementation to clarify requirements, test functional units, etc;
- Responsible for review/validation of IT assets provided by product teams from business perspective; act as business representative for IT product teams;
- Responsible for “selling” IT solution to business, facilitating business signoff for solution;
- Provides business analysis for support issues escalated by support rota or raised by desk users;
- Project management functions.
KNOWLEDGE / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Technical university degree;
- Proven experience with scope/requirements management, systems modelling and object-oriented analysis;
- Minimum 5 years in software analysis and design;
- Experience of working for investment and/or commercial bank in IT BA capacity;
- Experience in supporting / enhancing legacy IT systems where not everything is well-documented;
- Experience of communication with front office personnel, senior management and tough clients;
- Knowledge of vendor solutions supporting order management, trading & execution and position keeping.
- Deep knowledge of Front Office procedures and prosesses - orders, allocations etc.
- Understanding of Front - to - Back processes;
- Experince of working with relulatory documents;
- Experince / knowledge of one of the following systems - Murex, Fidessa, Calypso.
- Fluent English and Russian (oral and writing)
- Effective communicator with peers and management
- Excellent verbal, written, listening and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work calmly under pressure, deal confidently with senior staff, contractors (3rd party) and clients, prioritise efficiently a high volume workload and effectively exercise own discretion
- High level of initiative
- Self starter, familiarizing himself with new business areas (triggering IT projects) very quickly
- Well organised and attentive to detail, self-motivated and enthusiastic