Core Forensics specialises in the prevention and detection of corporate fraud, anti-corruption investigation/compliance, financial investigations, disputes and anti-money laundering.
Currently the PwC Forensic team consists of 40+ people in Russia, based in Moscow. It includes accountants, political analysts, investigators and forensic IT specialists and is part of a CEE network of 75, and a global network of over 2000 forensic services professionals.
Forensic assignments are varied and involve a wide range of sectors, countries and situations. For the right person, this position offers the chance to join a successful and growing business unit in the world’s largest consulting practice.
Services provided by group:
- Dispute resolution;
- Financial investigations;
- Fraud investigations;
- Anti-money laundering;
- Anti-bribery compliance reviews;
- Licence examinations;
- Insurance claim reviews.
- Working in engagement teams at an appropriate level, deliver project requirements and ensure that client expectations are met or exceeded;
- Leading and motivating large teams on simultaneous engagements;
- Building personal networks of contacts within the firm, with intermediaries and with clients to support further development of the business;
- Further developing existing specialist knowledge and expertise in a key forensic service.
Experience and skills requirements:
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience of investigative and/or other forensic work (public or private sector), and the ability to apply that experience to other situations would be an advantage;
- An accounting qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIPFA);;
- Attention to detail and an inquisitive mind;
- Strong analytical skills and innovative problem solving ideas;
- Commercially aware and able to be innovative in their thought processes.
- Flexible and committed to seeing a task through to completion;
- Able to interact with a wide variety of clients;
- Inquisitive mind;
- Flexible team worker who can manage many tasks at the same time;
- Russian and English languages – good level (spoken, written).