The infrastructure and debt advisory (I&D) group provides a broad spectrum of advisory services to its clients that are primarily located within the CIS region.
Our services include the following:
- Structuring of financing solutions for corporates and projects on a non recourse basis;
- Advising public sector clients on the procurement of projects using PPP schemes and bidders interested to participate or invest;
- Analysis, development and preparation of socio-economic / feasibility studies and business plans for projects in the private and public sector;
- Financial modelling of developed financing structures;
- Presentation of financing proposals to investors (equity and debt) and guarantors; negotiation of terms;
- Managing the finance raising process.
- The client base includes the full range of enterprises that are active in the region including state bodies and agents. The position is Saint-Petersburg based but will require travel to support the client base predominantly within the CIS region and its surroundings. The team is part of PwC's global PPP network which is generally ranked No. 1 in PPP advisory league tables.
- Working in engagement teams at an appropriate level, deliver project requirements and ensure that client expectations are met or exceeded; senior applicants will be able to demonstrate experience of leading and motivating large teams on simultaneous engagements;
- Prepare documents required to implement projects, such as business plans, financial models, information memoranda, tender documents, investment/PPP agreements, shareholder and lender agreements (commercial and financial aspects);
- Contribute to the growth of the advisory services practice through the development of new markets, opportunities and services;
- Build personal networks of contacts within the firm, with intermediaries and with clients to support further development of the business.
Experience and skills requirements:
- Minimum five years of related working experience;
- Previous experience in infrastructure advisory sector, either in a bank, consulting or investment capacity;
- Previous experience in feasibility studies / preparation of business plans / comprehensive finance models / projects' structuring,
- Advanced financial modelling skills, project finance modelling experience would be an advantage;
- Strong commercial acumen and general commercial skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and client management skills;
- Good time management;
- Understanding of economic or social infrastructure procurement and delivery;
- Management and coordination of junior staff across teams;
- Enthusiastic work ethic and willingness to learn new capabilities and perform engagements in new sectors or specialties;
- The successful candidate must also be willing and able to travel, when necessary;
- Advanced level of Russian and English languages.