• Deals coordination including financial due diligence process.
• Preparation of emission documents
• Preparation documents for bonds placement
• Participation in debt placements
• Supporting in legal documents drafting, term sheets
• Interaction with infrastructure organizations
• Higher education in Finance and Economics.
• M&A experience in Investment Banking or Corporate Finance.
• Good knowledge and accurate understanding of relevant theory: financial management, Corporate Finance, strategic management, investment valuation, accounting.
• Professionally: analytically capable, attentive to details, business savvy and resourceful, ability to effectively handle a number of tasks.
• Understanding of basic principles /structures of IB products, incl. debt and equity financing (public / none-public).
• Personally: integrity, flexibility, good communicator, efficient time and task management.
• Good knowledge and extensive experience in financial modeling and preparation of presentations.
• Knowledge of federal laws in the securities market, accounting, taxation
• Strong analytical skills.
• Advanced financial modeling /valuation.
• Knowledge of the market environment
• Advanced Power Point, Excel and Word user.
• Strong written / verbal communication skills.
• Fluent Russian and English.