With more than 72,000 employees in approximately 80 countries, Halliburton is one of the largest and most respected energy services companies in the industry. Since 1919, our customers have relied on our industry-leading technologies, scientific expertise and, most importantly, our knowledgeable and experienced professionals to help them meet the world's demand for energy. Whether you are a new graduate seeking your first job, or an experienced professional looking to make a career change, we have fantastic opportunities across our organization. Are you ready to GO?
- Is a sales leader who leads, directs, develops and aligns the resources of the sales organization to implement the unit's business plan of selling software and software-related services.
- Recruits and deploys sales resources for the area.
- Develops account plans and opportunity pursuit plans with account executives and technical sales team.
- Communicates with region leadership team regarding sales, BD, pricing, technology, new business relations, RFP's/RFI's and customer and competitor activity.
- Sales Manager I is responsible to deliver against metrics such as quota attainment, sales skill competencies, forecasts accuracy and predictability, whitespace (market/customer share) and pipeline development.
- Skills typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree and 2-3 years of experience in sales management and 5-8 year of direct sales.