We are looking for a high-performing Senior Associate. The candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Responsibilities of the Senior Associate include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve company's financial targets. Senior Associate duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships,understanding customer trends and leading your team in the right direction.
Responsibilities of the Senior Associate
● Owning and hitting/exceeding annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
● Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve and maximize sales targets and expand our customer base, as well as maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships with clients
● Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets and new business development opportunities in emerging markets
● Overseeing and managing Associates / Junior Sales/ Interns
● Forming sales strategies to keep company competitive and innovative
● Serving as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions
● Recruitment and selection for the sales department.
● Handle escalation of client requests and queries with full ownership with redirecting to relevant service department if needed
● Funds in/out request handling
● Trading support request handling
● Trading platform issues handling
● Trading activity and other back office explanations
● Trading reports and other ad-hoc reports for clients handling
● Complaints and any error handling
● Ensure client data is updated at all times
● Proven track record of achieving/exceeding targets and driving sales growth in a business.
● Previous experience as an Associate, Senior Associate, Senior Manager successfully managing sales teams in financial industry(brokerage company, private banking, wealth management) for 5+ years.
● Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization
● Ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
● Ability to position products against competitors
● Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
● Excellent verbal and written communications skills (English, Russian and at least in one more language is a great advantage- German, Portuguese, Spanish, Scandinavian or Asian language group language skills)
● BA/BS degree in Finance or equivalent
● Strong leadership skills and and ability to inspire sales teams.
You will receive:
● Competitive benefit system
● Developing strong experience in an international team of professionals
● Opportunity of career advancement
● Chance to build your team
● Daily lunch
● Class A office