The Business Process Solutions group works specifically with the projects involving maintenance of accounting and tax books of clients both RAAS and IFRS in different ERP systems, preparation of accounting, tax and other statutory reporting, payroll processing, HR administration for companies operating in various industries. Our clients are foreign owned companies represented in Russia, as well as Russian Legal Entities. We are a practice that is expanding rapidly, and we are committed to attracting and retaining highly skilled talent to join our team.
The role will involve:
- Project management (medium-size scale),
Leading and assisting other team-members ensuring the deliverables meet quality standards and that all relevant risks have been identified and addressed appropriately.
- Maintaining a strong focus on client service delivery – working closely with clients, developing relationships and generating new opportunities for the Firm.
- Researching and analyzing various sources of client data – compiling clear and concise summaries thereof and presenting such findings to peers and managers.
- Being tax and accounting expert sharing experience with junior colleagues facilitating on the job learning.
- Working as part of a multifunctional team.
Supervising subordinates and developing as a leader.
The successful candidate should possess:
- A University qualification in Accounting, Audit, Finance, Economics.
- 5+ years of relevant experience – obtained either from professional services firms or from the industry.
- Solid Russian accounting and tax legislation knowledge (applicable for Russian and foreign companies).
- Experience in payroll processing and calculation of relevant taxes and social contributions.
- Experience in preparation of tax and accounting reporting.
- Strong “1C” user skills.
SAP user experience is highly appreciated.
Proactiveness in managing client issues and expectations (by providing insights on issues impacting the client's business).
- The ability and willingness to learn quickly, as well as to share knowledge to subordinates.
Excellent communication skills – ability to formulate, present and write concise, clear summaries in English on tax and accounting matters.
The ability to work effectively in a team under time limitations and to manage multiple engagements.
- Strong commitment to providing an excellent client service at all times.
Being familiar with the following Excel facilities:
- Data transformation formulas (Text, Data, Number etc.);
- Application of standard macroses (Chess, DU +, Selection);
- Import of data in Excel from the different databases;
- Pivot tables;
Deloitte in Russia is part of Deloitte CIS Holdings Limited (“Deloitte CIS”), a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL). Deloitte in Russia is the entity within the Deloitte Network that administers this Website. We provide audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries through over 2,500 people working across 9 CIS countries, Georgia and Ukraine.