If a path doesn’t exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Deloitte is represented in six of Russia's largest cities, including Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ufa, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, where over 2100 of our specialists are employed.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
The Transaction Services team is part of the Deloitte Financial Advisory group that provides support to clients during the lifespan of an M&A transaction.
Transaction Services assists prospective investors, advisors and other interested parties in identifying deal breakers and transaction-inherent risks and recommends risk mitigation mechanisms in SPA. We also support vendors in providing potential investors with an unbiased picture of the company and its business, as well as assist financial stakeholders in making lending decisions and understanding cash flow drivers. Finally, the Transaction Services group provides transaction negotiation support, deal structuring and closing advice.
We are looking for bright and ambitious young professionals as well as students willing to be part of the Deloitte Transaction Services group. If you are excited to be at the cutting edge of the M&A process, to understand its drivers and want to work with a highly experienced team–the Transaction Service group is perfect for you.
The role will involve:
- Financial due diligence of acquisition/disposal targets
- Preparation of financial representations and warranties for sale and purchase agreements
- Review of forecasts
- Data room setup and management
- Preparation of listing documents
- Negotiation support
- Higher education in finance or accounting
- 3–4 years of previous experience in the areas of Audit or Corporate Finance
- Certified ACCA, CFA is an advantage
- Professional demeanor and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of the local accounting environment
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- Understanding of complex transactions
- Management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Russian and English
- All candidates must have full travel mobility and the right to live and work in Russian Federation
Prospective candidates will undergo a written test and several face-to-face interviews. Successful candidates will join the Transaction Services group on a full-time basis to work on all financial aspects of the M&A process in close cooperation with the Valuation & Financial Modeling and Forensic teams.