Deloitte's Enterprise Risk Services group is a leading provider of Internal Control, Internal Audit and Risk Management in the CIS, with over 110 dedicated professionals across 14 offices, serving clients in the CIS and abroad.
As part of this team, you will work with high-profile clients, including owner-managed businesses, multinationals and public companies in a variety of industry sectors. You will have the opportunity to work with companies to which the challenges related to security and IT governance are essential for reaching their business objectives. Your client service acumen as well as your technical knowledge of IT audit, together with project management experience, will enable you to assist our clients in achieving their IT security and risk management objectives.
The role will involve:
Apart from technical aspects of internal controls auditing, this role will involve supervisory and project management activities related to:
- Assistance in obtaining an understanding of the accounting and IT processes
- Assisting with computer-technical aspects of the financial statement audit engagement
- Identifying and assessing risks related to computerized processing
- Evaluating the design and implementation of control activities
- Planning, designing and performing tests of IT General Controls (information security, systems acquisition and change, datacentre operations)
- Planning, designing and performing tests of the IT-dependent and automated business process controls
- Participating in integrated audits in accordance with the PCAOB standards (Internal Controls over Financial Reporting)
- Providing advisory services related to the design, implementation and assistance to management in testing internal controls over financial reporting, in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, in part of IT controls
- Designing, developing, and using file interrogation techniques to identify data integrity issues
- Applying computer-assisted auditing tools and techniques, validation of computer-generated information
- Contributing to advisory projects with regard to Cyber Risk services and risk management in IT areas
- You will be expected to supervise and coach up to 4 subordinates, providing on-the-job trainings related to IT and internal controls auditing methodology.
- Higher education in Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science or Information Systems Administration
- 3-5 years of IT consulting/auditing, information security administration or electronic data processing/Big Data analytics experience
- Exposure to IT audit techniques and procedures: business processes analysis, evaluation and testing of IT controls, application controls reviews, pre and post-implementation reviews (including Quality Assurance reviews), ERP packages, IT risk management consultancy, IT security, and experience using CAAT
- Understanding COSO and COBIT (or similar) frameworks
- Analytical and solution-oriented mind, critical and logical thinking, ability to reach the correct conclusion based on the available facts and arguments
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC, CIA, ACCA certification(s) is(are) desirable
- Experience in leading project teams, organising auditing process, status reporting, drafting reports and presenting results
- Strong desire to growth and take on of additional responsibilities
- Desire to develop expertise in IT auditing, IT governance and accounting principles
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Russian and English
We are looking for individuals with a desire to grow and who welcome the challenge of working at a well-established and constantly growing firm. You will join us at an exciting stage of our development and will have the opportunity to reach your fullest potential. We offer exciting opportunities for professional growth and development, supportive and friendly work environment, challenging tasks and a competitive compensation package.