Our services include the following:
- Structuring of financing solutions for corporates and projects on a non recourse basis;
- Advising public sector clients on the procurement of projects using PPP schemes and bidders interested to participate or invest;
- Analysis, development and preparation of socio-economic / feasibility studies and business plans for projects in the private and public sector;
- Financial modelling of developed financing structures;
- Presentation of financing proposals to investors (equity and debt) and guarantors; negotiation of terms;
- Managing the finance raising process.
- The role involves client-facing project delivery and business development work;
- The position includes the execution of mandates under the supervision by a manager. Due to the financial nature of the services of the group, quantitative tasks are to be covered frequently;
- The successful candidate will further support managers and partners in their business development activity.
The successful candidate would have the following characteristics:
- First experience of up to 2 years in the project finance area through an employment in a corporate setting or at a consultancy, private equity fund or bank;
- University degree with a majors related with finance, economics or mathematics;
- Good theoretical quantitative and practical modelling skills using MS Excel;
- Russian native speaker;
- Fluent oral and written language skills in English;
- Effective communicator including presenting and information gathering;
- Ability to work under pressure, either alone or in a team;
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint.