We offer you a unique challenge to work with our CFO Operations team on projects in all industries to redesign our clients’ financial processes, enhance their Performance Management and Reporting and gain insights into the drivers of value within a CFO’s operations and the broader enterprise.
You will become an active part of our Consulting team and participate in our internship programme together with other interns from Consulting. A buddy will guide you during your internship and provide support whenever needed. You will have the opportunity to build up a strong professional network and benefit from a team-oriented and highly international environment. You will be ideally placed to apply for a permanent position upon completion of your studies.
During the two months of your internship you will:
- Work with an experienced and skilled team on a project
- Support our knowledge management team
- Participate in market research and business development activities.
The successful candidate should have:
- University degree (or pursuing an undergraduate degree), preferably in Finance/Accounting/Business related studies, bachelor degree completed or currently enrolled in master studies
- Ability to work full time
- Sharp analytical mind
- Readiness to take on responsibilities and work independently
- Strong analytical, conceptual and communication skills
- Good knowledge of the fundamentals of financial management, accounting, logistics are welcomed
- Desire and ability to learn and develop
- Ability to work as part of a team
- High level of motivation and commitment
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Good written and spoken English
Please submit a cover letter to your application form.
Please ensure that all information in your Deloitte profile is accurate and up-to-date
Thank you in advance for your interest. Please be advised that we will only be contacting selected candidates who will be invited to interview.
We are looking for individuals with considerable potential who welcome the challenge of working in a growing company. We offer exciting opportunities for professional development, challenging tasks and an excellent friendly working environment. Your journey with us will represent a rich and rewarding experience, with the opportunity for a long term career.