Every year Deloitte holds an internship program, recruiting a number of trainees to work through the winter period (December-April). Interns take part in the analysis of large amounts of data in the audit of financial statements.
Enterprise Risk Services group provides our clients with advice on how to effectively reduce risks that may occur at different levels of the organization, including financial and nonfinancial risks of business processes, information technology risks and risks relating to industrial activity.
You will have the opportunity to work with companies for which the challenges related to security are significant aspects in reaching their business objectives. Your sense of client service as well as your technical skills in information technology security (IT) will enable you to assist our clients in better achieving their IT security and risk management objectives. You will develop your technical skills, notably in those related with infrastructure security and vulnerability management.
Our services include:
- Support audit of financial statements in terms of IT audit and analysis
- Information security and business continuity
- Assessment and establishment of internal control systems
- Internal Audit
- Integrated Risk Management
We are seeking candidates who have demonstrated exceptional performance in these and other majors:
- Computer Science / Information Technology
- Accounting, Business, Commerce, Information Systems,
- Math / Math-Business
The successful candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Interest in technology, business processes and information security
- Basic programming skills, data processing and analysis,
- General experience in the field of information technology
- Analytical and solution-oriented mind, critical and logical thinking, ability to reach the correct conclusion based on the available facts and arguments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyse information and learn quickly
- Advanced spoken and written English
- Advanced computer skills.
- Duration of internship ‑ 4 months
- Upon completion of internship the best candidates will be invited to join the Enterprise Risk Services group (ERS), Audit department of our CIS practice
- Flexible work schedule (full or part time) and competitive market-level salary
We are looking for individuals with considerable potential who welcome the challenge of working in a stable growing company. You will join us at an exciting time in our development and will be given the opportunity to take your career to its full potential. We offer exciting opportunities for professional development, an excellent and friendly working environment, challenging tasks and a competitive compensation package.