Louis Dreyfus Commodities is a global agri-commodities leader. The Group’s portfolio includes Oilseeds, Grains, Rice, Freight, Finance, Juice, Cotton, Coffee, Sugar, Metals, Milk, Fertilizers and Sugar and Ethanol mills businesses. With 160 years in the commodities business, Louis Dreyfus Commodities maintains a dynamic culture with 38,000 employees at peak season and offices over 48 countries.
Over 4 years, trainees will be exposed to the fundamental components of the global commodities industry and will gain substantial experience in the varied world of commodity trading. The Program is designed to provide a strong basis for a role within the physical commodity business as well as identify and develop people who have the desire to become active players in the company. The program combines classroom style instruction and on the job learning in offices within the Europe and Black sea region and will commence on the 1st October 2014.
The program will be organized in 4 years:
• First 12 Months: Total Immersion considered as a learning year with multiple rotations to provide a broad understanding of the company in its various functions. It will help the graduates in speeding-up their knowledge and integration.
• Following the completion of the first 12 months of the training program, successful trainees will be offered a position on a specific desk with a dedicated program to ensure the continuous graduates growth and responsibilities.
Future roles to be filled within the Louis Dreyfus Commodities Group
- Marketers / Originator roles
- A first experience of 1 or 2 years is a strong advantage
- Highly motivated with a strong initiative mindset
- International mindset, willing to travel and to relocate in the above mentioned countries
- Computer literate
- Hands-on, business and operational approach
- Able to negotiate and to take decisions
- Maturity, professionalism, humility, entrepreneurship
- Ability to analyse supply, demand and trade flow fundamentals
- Excellent communication skills
- English and Russian Fluent
Application should consist of your curriculum vitae, cover letter in English and a copy of ID card or passport before April 15th 2014.
Should your profile meet the position requirements, our HR team will contact you. If you do not receive an answer from us before April 30th, 2014, please consider that your application has not been retained.
- English (Fluent)
- Russian (Fluent)
- Master’s degree with high grades in chemistry, agronomy, engineering, finance & economics, applied sciences