The successful candidate will have an established career in Wealth Management. You will have managed a significant client book within your current organisation. You will be charged with ambitious growth targets by targeting prospects and , establishing contact with potential intermediaries and finders and participating in social events, and subsequently closing deals. You will create these relationships based on an existing wide network of social and business contacts as well as a thorough understanding of client needs. Thus, you will study changing client needs, both individually and by segment, and market trends/developments and inform Client Advisor Relationship Managers and Product Specialists.
You will work closely with Product and Marketing specialists, in addition to Client Advisor Relationship Managers and involve them in promoting new investment ideas and developing client relationships and solutions. Furthermore, over time you will develop a working knowledge of products and services, and will share this with and supervise less experienced Client Advisors and Junior Client Advisors; ensuring that they are supported in achieving their targets.
- You are an MBA, Chartered Accountant or Graduate with a Degree (or equivalent) in a Financial, Management or Economics discipline.
- You have a proven background in Wealth Management or relevant Financial experience that includes managing client portfolios and proven product knowledge across all asset classes
- You have thorough knowledge of the Russian market having either lived or worked in Russia or focused solely on the Russian region and be a fluent Russian speaker
- You will be fluent in English and have advanced writing skills
- You are a conscientious and motivated self-starter who is willing to show commitment to the role and is attentive to detail
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and oral which enhance your ability to work collaboratively within a team and to build and maintain professional business relationships with clients and colleagues
- You will be required to and must be enthusiastic about business travel to and within Russia for Client meetings
UBS can offer you an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual.