Responsibilities for the Russian Grain Trader position:
- Trading grain in the local Russian markets.
- Use relationships both for importing and exporting of agricultural products
- Liaises and coordinates sales/purchase between suppliers and customers, negotiates, secures best price.
- Develop the business in Russia and Kazakhstan
- Dealing with grain, corn, wheat and supplying local mills in the region
Skills / Attributes required for the Russian Grain Trader position:
- 4+ years of agricultural trading experience.
- Coverage of agricultural products (Grain, Corn, Wheat)
- Knowledge of the agricultural global market.
- Experience in trading the Russian and Kazakh market.
- Good relationships with suppliers and mills in the region.
This is a very good opportunity to be part of a growing team and develop the business by supporting the head traders. The opportunity will be a good stepping stone into a senior trading position within the same organisation.