Deloitte Forensic Services group helps clients to identify losses, including diversion of assets, employee fraud, compliance breaches or unethical conduct and manage consequences of actions undertaken by dishonest employees through developing efficient internal controls aimed at prevention and mitigation of the aforementioned risks.
Deloitte Forensic team can help you achieve the optimal solution in the most complex and intricate situations. We help our clients in litigation/disputes with their commercial partners. We understand the importance to clients of resolving these disputes as effectively and efficiently as practicable supported by reliable and independent expert evidence.
The role will involve:
- Review and analysis of financial and other documents provided by claimants/defendants/clients
- Prepare analysis and pieces of calculations to be included in reports and calculations in English and in Russian
- To be involved in various marketing initiatives and practice development activities
- Start to development own network of contacts both within the firm and externally.
To be considered you should possess:
- Higher Education Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Intellectual curiosity and ability for non-standard thinking
- Commitment to quality and attention to details
- Ability to communicate efficiently with prject management and with existing and prospective clients, their consultants/legal teams
- Knowledge of Russian and International Accounting Standards
- Fluent English and Russian Language skills