- Analyze and design new business processes
- Identify and define detailed product requirements and use cases.
- Set up and maintain Requirements.
- Translate requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, and user acceptance testing.
- Prepare functional designs for product.
- Support end-users in testing activities
Education / Experience level:
- Higher education
- Experience in system implementation projects. Understanding of implementation lifecycle (Analyze-Design-Build-Test)
- Experience in business requirements gathering (at least one project)
- Knowledge of insurance industry is a big plus
- Knowledge of system integration methods and tools (P2P, ESB)
- Knowledge of data migration methods and tools
- Ability to analyze and design business processes
- Ability to develop product requirements based on input gathered from a variety of sources including analysis results and feedback from the user community
- Ability to develop test conditions and expected results based on the application requirements
- Ability to review project deliverables for completeness and quality, and compliance with established project standards
- Competitive salary to be discussed with successful candidate + annual bonus linked on performance
- Medical insurance
- Huge possibility of career development inside the Societe Generale Group
- English courses and training