PwC Russia helps organisations and individuals create the value they're looking for. We believe that the best outcomes are achieved through close collaboration with our clients and the stakeholder communities we serve. So every day, more than 2,400 PwC people in offices in Moscow, St Petersburg, Kazan, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Krasnodar, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Voronezh and Vladikavkaz work hard to build strong relationships with others and understand the issues and aspirations that drive them.
Our people are energetic and inspirational and come from a diverse range of academic backgrounds, including arts, business, accounting, tax, economics, engineering, finance, health and law. From improving the structure of the Russia's finance system, to performing due diligence on some of Russia's largest deals, and working side-by-side with entrepreneurs and high-net-worth individuals, our teams bring a unique combination of knowledge and passion to address the challenges and opportunities that face our community.
- 2400 professionals work in PwC Russia’s offices.
- 96 partners: 60 Russian and 36 foreign
- 30% of our partners are women
- more than 1380 accountants and auditors
- more than 550 tax and legal consultants
- 350 consultants in the areas of investment, corporate finance and business advisory services
Our clients in Russia
- 2500 companies make up our client base including 196 companies from the Expert Top 400.
- 10 of the 10 largest financial companies and banks
- 9 of the 10 largest oil and gas companies
- 7 of the 10 largest power industry companies
- 7 of the 10 largest retail companies
- 7 of the 10 largest metallurgical companies
- 5 of the 6 largest telecommunication companies
- 4 of the 10 largest mining companies