Our uniquely dynamic and collaborative culture establishes the ideal foundation to continue to develop your career.
Responsibilities at Lincoln International are less rigid and more entrepreneurial than at other firms. Key associate responsibilities on transactions often include:
- Participating in key client meetings and maintaining continual interaction with clients
- Managing more junior members of the deal team
- Preparing confidential information memoranda and management presentations
- Identifying potential buyers or acquisition targets
- Participating in meetings with clients and potential acquirers
- Supporting senior bankers in negotiations
- Assisting during the due diligence and closing process
- Performing financial analysis and valuations and conducting industry research
An associate at our firm holds a very demanding position. We ensure, however, that with high expectations come high rewards. At Lincoln International, we invest in the development of our associates. By combining a high level of exposure to clients and senior bankers with the robust deal flow of Lincoln International, associates are able to take leadership roles in their transactions and more broadly in the firm. Further, working at a globally integrated firm such as Lincoln International provides associates the opportunity to work with internationally-based clients and teams, giving them unmatched global perspective. Lincoln International is dedicated to providing our employees with the most rewarding experience possible, and to developing our quality associates into vice presidents, with the longer-term potential to become a partner of the firm.
Successful associates are expected to be fluent in finance and accounting as well as have good business acumen. Prior M&A, capital raising or relevant investment banking experience, as well as an advanced degree from a leading international program is preferred, but not required. Further, fluency in the Russian and English languages is required.