The CEO shall exercise overall control and supervision of all business activities of the company in Georgia. He/she shall be fully responsible for the day to day running of the company.
• Identify, develop and direct the implementation of business strategies;
• Ensure that the group’s activities are accordingly planned and directed to achieve affirmed targets and standards for financial performance, quality, culture and legislative adherence;
• Ensure that all the risks attached to the company’s activities, including investments, external communication, institutional relations and legal compliance are regularly and properly evaluated, monitored and adequately secured;
• Ensure local and international legislation requirements are fulfilled at all times;
• Ensure that the organizational culture and reputation in the market is maintained and developed, including its values, while taking into account the various stakeholders.
• Ensure Legal, Sales & Marketing, Operations, Human Resources and other related committee meetings are convened regularly and chaired by the CEO.
• Represent the company in all aspects of the business internally and externally with all partners.
• Ensure that the policies and corporate strategy are implemented; establish and maintain efficient and adequate internal control systems;
• Co-ordinate the management of the various departments within the company;
• Design and implement the necessary management information systems in order to facilitate efficient and effective communication within the company;
Requirements and Competencies
• Proven experience as CEO, General Manager, or Commercial Director, preferably in the retail or food industry, or a distribution company, or a country office with a broad commercial function.
• Experience with international companies or groups either on HQ or local country level (CIS countries).
• Shape strategic thinking: inspire a sense of purpose and di rection; strategic focus; ability to recognize opportunities, shows judgment, intelligence and common sense
• Achieves results: organizational capability, professional expertise, implement changes, ability to clarify ambiguities, closure and delivery
• Exemplifies personal drive and integrity: professionalism and probity, risk taking and personal courage, action orientation, resilience, self awareness, commitment to personal development
• Cultivate productive working relationships; nurture internal and external relationships, facilitates co-operation and partnerships, values differences and diversity, guides, mentors and develop people
• Communicates with influence: communicates clearly, listens, understands and adapts to different audiences, negotiate persuasively
• Total self starter: motivated or ambitious to work on their own initiative without needing direction.
• Innovative: with the ability to look beyond the obvious.
• Entrepreneurial: marked by imagination, initiative, and readiness to undertake new projects.
Expected Results (KPIs)
• Sale/ volumes;
• Customer satisfaction ( market share );
• Company employee value (turn over / target realization);
• Compliance with market regulation (legislation compliance);
• Internal/ External audit reports;
• Appraisal by the HQ (shareholders).
Nationality and Language Proficiency
Any nationality can be considered to this position, including expatriates with work experience across CIS countries (Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Georgia or other). Russian language proficiency is required for the position, in addition to any other mother language. English language proficiency is mandatory.
We guarantee confidentiality for all applicants.