We are looking for Group CFO to monitor 5 countries, including offshore zones. This position is located in Luxembourg.
The professional must be a citizen of EU or have a work-permit for Europe.
Reporting directly to the Board member. 6 subordinates.
- Control for Accounting, Financial and Economics Departments;
- Implementation of Management Accounting functions;
- Business planning and analyses of cash-flow, including corporate financing and corresponding relation with financial institutions;
- Financial management of all related business of the company;
- Improvement of a financial model, financial and investment strategy development;
- Tax planning and analyses;
- Presentation of Financial results to the Board.
- Higher education in Finance/Economics; MBA will be an additional advantage;
- +3 years of working experience as Group CFO (covering more than 3 countries);
- Knowledge of international standards of financial accounting (IFRS, US GAAP);
- ACCA and CFA as a plus;
- EU citizenship or work-permit for EU-countries;
- Knowledge of Russian language - starting from Intermediate level;
- Fluent English.