You will have a particular focus on:
- Be fully responsible for the local accounting and tax compliance.
- The annual budget process and consolidating budget information.
- Provide local support for strategic plan (short and long term), balance, P&L and cash flow.
- The monthly closing of statutory books, annual set of Statutory Financial Statements of the local entity.
- Implement and ensure that TE compliance, quality & regulatory policies and procedures are followed.
- Monitor the preparation insure timely submission to the tax authorities all Tax Returns required by the local Tax Law, ensure timely payment of taxes.
- Work closely with the appointed HR contact to anticipate/resolve any employee related issue in the branches where no local HR support exists.
- Provide decision support to Financial Director and General Manager.
- Supervision of the accountant.
An ideal candidate should have:
- Higher financial / accounting education.
- More than 5 years of experience in accounting, working in foreign trading B2B companies.
- Deep knowledge of RAS, IFRS and local tax legislation. Knowledge of legal, regulatory and quality guidelines, procedures and policies.
- Understanding of local business particularities.
- Good verbal and written skills in English language.
- Experience in SAP - must.
- A self-starting attitude and good time management skills, proactive and independent way of working.
- Able to work autonomously, reporting remotely.
- International mobility for travel purposes.