Deloitte's Enterprise Risk Services group is a leading provider of Internal Control, Internal Audit and Risk Management in the CIS, with 70 dedicated professionals across 14 offices serving both CIS-based and International clients.
As part of this team, you will gain exposure to an unrivalled collection of high profile clients, owner-managed businesses, multinationals and public companies from a variety of industry sectors. You will have the opportunity and be encouraged to take early responsibility while making a real contribution from day one.
The role will be to:
• Deliver engagements, identify financial and business risks, analyze business processes and controls, develop and implement controls testing work programs to provide assurance over the design and operating effectiveness of controls, draft reports and agree draft findings and improvement recommendations with client management.
• Test internal controls and follow a rigorous approach using Deloitte's own methodology and relevant industry guidance, including that of the Institute of Internal Auditors where relevant.
• Work with peers in other specialist areas of the team to ensure the broader ERS propositions are taken to our key clients and relationships.
• Demonstrate specific service area/competency and/or industry expertise that results in tangible value for our clients.
• Successfully fulfill client expectations and deliver engagement objectives as a part of a team.
• Anticipate client needs based on a strong understanding of the client and its industry.
• Actively participate in business and practice development initiatives.
The successful candidates should have:
• Experience in one of the following industries: oil&gas, metals&mining, telecom&media, manufacturing.
• Diploma in Accounting, Finance or other relevant discipline from a recognized university.
• At least 2 years of experience working as external or internal auditor, financial analyst or accountant.
• ACCA, CIA, ACA or CIMA qualification (completed or in progress) would be an advantage.
• Fluent Russian, good written and spoken English.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively with what can often be ambiguous requirements.
• Confidence when interacting with all levels of client personnel, including CFOs, line managers, analysts and accountants.
• Ability to work under pressure in team as well as alone, and meet tight deadlines.
• Willingness to travel extensively across Russia.
We are looking for individuals with considerable potential who welcome the challenge of working in a stable growing company. You will join us at an exciting time in our development and will be given the opportunity to take your career to its full potential. We offer exciting opportunities for professional development, an excellent and friendly working environment, challenging tasks and a competitive compensation package.