QB Finance specializes in investing in the global capital markets, using a wide range of both financial and non-financial instruments: M&A, IPO's stocks, bonds, precious metals, raw materials, depositary receipts, exchange-traded funds (ETF), real estate, currency, etc.
We are currently seeking a talented Strategy or Equity Analyst to join QBF Investment Corporation. QBF Investment Corporation core interests are Macroeconomics, Finance, Oil & Gas, Power Industry, Metals industry and Consumer Sector. The Analytical devision functions as an internal consulting group and works on a project basis, addressing topics at the top of senior management agendas and at the forefront of the industry. The Analytical devision provides written analysis, industry data and interactive charting and functions, giving trading and investment professionals deep insight into where crucial industries stand today and where they may be heading next.
Areas of responsibility
• Structuring and building quantitative and qualitative/conceptual analyses
• DCF valuation
• Performing competitor/industry research leveraging both public and non-public sources
• Identifying implications of data and analysis with the team
• Contributing to concise communication materials for senior management
• Participating in and independently conducting internal and external interviews with stakeholders
• Write differentiated product on stocks under coverage
• Write thematic sector and company research reports (daily, weekly, strategy etc.)
• Develop relationships with internal and external clients and become ranked
• Generate value added investment ideas for our clients
• Attend company and industry presentations and conferences and build relationships with all levels
• Contribute to firmwide and Research initiatives on behalf of the team
• 2 years of experience from either a premier management consulting firm, OR from a investment banking (M&A, Coverage, Capital Markets, Equity Research) division.
• Sell side or Buy side Research Analyst eхperience prefererable
• An outstanding ability to apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently (both oral and written), and work well in cross-functional teams
• Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Experience as a stock covering Equity Research Analyst is essential
• Demonstrated strong product execution skills
• Proven track record of client votes
• CFA, MBA or ACA Qualification preferable
• Strong verbal and written skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Knowledge of the Bloomberg terminal is a plus