Provide support to the Russia & CIS LifeScan Franchise; act as the key business partner to the Russia & CIS Leadership Team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business Partner for Russia & CIS Leadership Team, Business Unit Managers and Commercial organization.
- Accountable for delivering financial targets.
- Collaborating in building / assessing business models / providing consolidated data of the Region
- Manage financially relations and evaluate distributors in selected markets, challenge distributors’ business models if required
- Monitor, analyze and interpret the macroeconomic environment to help provide understanding of impact on the business in the region.
- Evaluate business performance against strategy, highlighting deviations and recommending actions to course correct where necessary.
- Work with commercial business partners to drive pricing strategy
- Review and understand operating expense ensuring efficiency and effectiveness of investment.
- Support and advise on the execution of BU and Regional strategies at company level, providing visibility to local and regional management.
- Provide sound financial analyses for new business opportunities, assisting local companies gain share and accelerate growth
- Support key projects on the business model change
- Provide Financial analysis on ad-hoc basis
Business Planning & Updates
- Prepare Region Business Plan, Updates & implement appropriate review processes, aligned with the regional process
- Meet all local and regional planning requirements
- Ongoing analysis of BU/Country financial results
- Liaise with supply chain, operations and tax
- Responsible for accuracy of reported results for assigned area.
- Accountable for local transaction processes in legacy Synthes pending integration
- Liaise with Shared Services providers as required.
- Drive process improvements & efficiency to support the needs of the business
- Maintain adequate system of Internal Controls including SOX
Organization & Development
- Promote a Credo based culture across the Finance organization.
- Foster an environment of teamwork, innovation and sharing of ideas.
- Contributes to the improvement in employee satisfaction across wider Finance Team
- Develop, deploy, retain and acquire talent in accordance with GFLP.
- Responsible for G&O’s and Succession Planning for RUSSIA & CIS Finance Team.
- Work with finance colleagues on shared finance support.
- Actively champion diversity.
- Ensure a strong compliance environment.
- Liaise with Tax, Treasury and Legal as required.
- Acquisitions & divestitures support.
Education: (minimum required for competent performance in this position)
- University/Bachelors Degree or Equivalent, Professional Qualification (CPA, CMA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
Skill Sets and Competencies:
- Champions Credo values;
- Ability to attract and develop diverse leaders, experience in the coaching and development of the team, deployment of performance management system;
- Strong Business Acumen including process improvements, benchmarking best practices, management of organizational complexity, knowledge of J&J products and market dynamics;
- Proven ability to influence business partners with fact-based data;
- Persistent in idea generation, risk assessment and implementation;
- Ability to visualize and address the root cause of opportunities and issues;
- Strong in framing and communicating issues and solutions, including presentations, interactions with business partners and teams, proactive in information sharing;
- Strong technical and analytical skills, including deep knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and financial policies, compliance framework, experience in financial reporting and forecasting, financial analysis and modeling, budgeting.
Years of experience: (minimum required to be able to handle the position)
- 8-10 years related experience