• Participate in M&A and fund-raising projects, debt placements.
• Conduct market analysis, company researches.
• Coordination of financial due diligence process (buy- / sell-side).
• Prepare financials models, marketing materials, presentations and other project-related documents.
• Support in legal documents drafting, engagement letters, term sheets, transaction documentation, etc.
• Assist in various tasks to senior members of the team.
• Higher education in Finance and Economics.
• M&A experience in Investment Banking or Corporate Finance.
• Good knowledge and accurate understanding of relevant theory: financial management, Corporate Finance, strategic management, investment valuation, accounting.
• Professionally: analytically capable, attentive to details, business savvy and resourceful, ability to effectively handle a number of tasks.
• Understanding of basic principles /structures of IB products, incl. debt and equity financing (public / none-public).
• Personally: integrity, flexibility, good communicator, efficient time and task management.
• Good knowledge and extensive experience in financial modeling and preparation of presentations.
• Strong analytical and research skills.
• Advanced financial modeling /valuation.
• Advanced Power Point, Excel and Word user.
• Strong written / verbal communication skills.
• Fluent Russian and English.