A fantastic opportunity exists for bright, ambitious graduates and last year students to join Deloitte Moscow practice for Summer Internship programme.
If you are willing to work hard, demonstrate initiative and potential, and you are interested in getting unique practical experience within a leading international company, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for individuals with considerable potential who welcome the challenge of working in a growing company. We offer exciting opportunities for professional development, challenging tasks and an excellent friendly working environment!
- It is a full time employment. Reasonable compensation package will be provided.
- Upon completion of internship the best candidates will be invited to join the Consulting Department of our CIS practice on permanent basis.
The successful candidate should have:
- University degree (or be a final year student)
- Ability to work full time
- Analytical skills, ability to work with information
- Good knowledge of the fundamentals of financial management, accounting, logistics are welcomed
- Desire and ability to learn and develop
- Ability to work as part of a team
- High level of motivation and commitment
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Good written and spoken English