The company is looking to hire entrepreneurial interns and offers unique opportunity to learn, take responsibilities and to work closely with senior members of the team. This is unpaid internship will include:
- Assistance in various tasks to senior members of the team;
- Preparing information memos and presentations to UFG team and partners;
- Assistance in due diligence of new investments;
- Market and industry research;
- Sourcing new investment ideas;
- Meeting target companies management and shareholders.
- Graduate or last year Bachelor's/Master’s/Specialist's degree in finance. Well spoken and written English and Russian;
- Good knowledge and accurate understanding of relevant theory is a plus: financial management, corporate finance, strategic management, investment valuation;
- Professionally: strategic mind, analytically capable, attentive to details, highly entrepreneurial, quick learner, business savvy and resourceful, ability to effectively handle a number of tasks;
- Personally: high integrity, flexibility, leadership capabilities, excellent communication and organizational skills;
- The candidate must have a desire to be exposed to the world of private equity and must be comfortable interfacing with the management and shareholders of private companies;
- Good knowledge and extensive experience in modeling and presentations preparation.
Period: The internship is project-related and not office-based.